Day 01 (29APR, Friday) – Arrive Kota Kinabalu (BKI) (No Meals)
Selamat Datang! Welcome to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia!
Upon arrival at Kota Kinabalu International Airport and after the customs clearance, you will be received by our tour coordinator at the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Day 02 (30APR, Saturday) – City Tour / Collection of Race Pack (Breakfast)
After breakfast in hotel, proceed for your half-day Kota Kinabalu City Tour. Visit the Sabah Foundation Building – an architectural marvel as one of the Tun Mustapha’s few hanging structures in the world, the Chinese Buddhist Temple and pass through the magnificent site of the State Mosque with its majestic domes aligned with gold motifs.
Today, we will deliver to you at your hotel your Borneo International Marathon race pack, which 42Race will have collected on your behalf.
The rest of the day will be free at leisure. Take this opportunity to explore the city’s sights and sounds. Or simply lay back and relax before your race tonight! So don’t forget to catch some sleep and preserve your energy for your race!
Day 03 (01MAY, Sunday) – Borneo International Marathon 2016 (Breakfast)
Based on the starting time of your chosen race, we will arrange a transport to pick you from your hotel to the starting point. For those who have finished the race early, you will still be able to enjoy your breakfast back in the hotel.
After a good run, today is your free day to rest and relax, recharge your energy or explore the city where your hotel is located at your own leisure. Take this opportunity to visit the Sunday Market along Gaya Street that operates on every Sunday morning till 1230hrs.
* At the end of the race, all runners will make their own ways back to their hotel of stay.
Day 04 (02MAY, Monday) – Choice of ONE (1) Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast in hotel, today you get to choose ONE (1) of the following tours:-
- Full-Day Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring with Lunch (0715-1900hrs)
- Full-Day Manukan & Sapi Island Tour with BBQ Lunch (0800-1500hrs)
- Sunset Cruise with Proboscis Monkeys & Fireflies, Hi-Tea & Dinner (1430-2130hrs)
- Half-Day Lok Kawi Wildlife Park with Lunch (0800-1200hrs)
Day 05 (03AUG, Tuesday) – Depart Siem Reap – Arrive Singapore (Breakfast)
After breakfast in hotel, today is your free day to do some last minute shopping or visit to the Angkor area.
Check-out hotel, assemble at hotel lobby for your departure transfer to Siem Reap International Airport, bringing home fond memories of Angkor Wat & Angkor Empire Marathon 2016!
- Recommended tipping for Driver (MYR10.00/day) & Guide (MYR15.00/day).
5 Days 4 Nights Package Rates : 29 Apr(Sat) – 3 May(Mon) – S$ 598
Race Entry & Gift Pack (runners only).Package Includes:
- 2-Way Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers.
- 4 Nights Choice of Hotel Accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
- 1-Way Hotel-Race Venue Transfer.
- Half-Day Kota Kinabalu City Tour.
- Choice of ONE (1) Tour of your choice.
- Air Tickets to Kota Kinabalu.
- Tourist Entry Visa into Malaysia.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tipping for Driver, Guide, Service Staff, etc.
- Expenses of Personal Effects.
- Optional tours.
- Meals not specified.
(if you require above-mentioned service, please kindly write to 42Race Marathon Travel Agents to support you in the customized services)