What’s an Online Race?
Online race is like any other race, just different. You get all the goodies of a regular race, PLUS you get to decide where AND when you want to run (. You can run, jog wherever you want to, at a designated period, for a 5k, 10k or 21k! In addition, you will receive great rewards like T-shirt, race bib and when you finish the race, you can get your finisher’s medal as well as finisher’s’ entitlement. And the best of all, you are joining thousands of people in this race and motivate millions to run via your creative course route and inspiring stories. Online race is FREEDOM!
Why Should I Sign Up For A Virtual Race Instead Of A Regular Race?
Here are the perks of a Virtual Race:
- You no longer have to wake up at unearthly timings to load your carbohydrate intake before a race, flag a cab down to the pick-up points, squeeze with plenty others at the starting line before you start running.
- You no longer have to be sick of the repetitive race routes of the runs you signed up for.
- You no longer have to pay so much that signing up as a family seems out of the question.
And all these because Virtual Races offer you with:
- Flexible Running Time – You get to run ANYTIME you like!
- Flexible Running Routes – You get to run ANYWHERE you like!
- Group Offers – You get to run with ANYONE you like! Whether is it alone, with one friend or a group of family/friends. We offer you group discounts! The greater the number of runners registered together, the higher the discount rates!
42Race – Virtual Race Series gives all runners a platform to run #anytime, #anywhere, #withanyone.
How to verify the timing?
Simply upload your 1) running selfies 2) running route proof (with any app) in your account page during the race period. Your results will be verified.
Can I walk/run/hop/roll the race? Do I have cut-off timing?
We encourage you to set a goal for yourself. You need to complete the distance in one shot. You will be awarded with the finishers’ medal as well as the entitlements. All manners of physical manoeuvring is acceptable to us.
Can I do both the 5k, 10k and 21K races?
We do not recommend so as we would love to encourage more people to join the fun! But if you really want to you can run a race everyday. =D
How long does the delivery take?
It takes approximately 3-5 working days, if you choose delivery as a choice for finisher’s’ entitlement.
How do we upload our runs?
You can use any running app ( Nike+, Strava, Runkeeper, etc). Simply login to your account. You can upload your result to the page. Once we have verified your results, you will receive the finishers’ medal and entitlement.
I won’t be in Singapore during the race period, can I still join the race?
Once, British Astronaut Tim Peake ran the London Marathon while in Orbit. You can join the race anywhere in the universe. Just remember to record your route!
If we sign up the race as a team, how do we submit routes? / What if my team mate has different running distance? / If we submit multiple routes under one account, how do you identify the result for each runner?
Only your account is needed to manage order and submit routes. If you guys run together, you only need to submit the routes you guys run together and take a wefie to show that you complete together as a team, and submit it under your account. If the running distances are different, you can submit multiple routes under your account and indicate the bib number in the route submission page so that we know who ran that route.