About Virtual Race
Together, We Inspire Millions To Run
Similar to any marathons and races you see outside, a Virtual Race is also a race where runners sign up and prepare themselves for the race prior to the actual race date. You will also get to enjoy all the perks of a regular race, including finisher entitlements and uniquely designed medals.
Why Should I Sign Up For A Virtual Race Instead Of A Regular Race?
Here are the perks of a Virtual Race:
- You no longer have to wake up at unearthly timings to load your carbohydrate intake before a race, flag a cab down to the pick-up points, squeeze with plenty others at the starting line before you start running.
- You no longer have to be sick of the repetitive race routes of the runs you signed up for.
- You no longer have to pay so much that signing up as a family seems out of the question.
And all these because Virtual Races offer you with:
- Flexible Running Time – You get to run ANYTIME you like!
- Flexible Running Routes – You get to run ANYWHERE you like!
- Group Offers – You get to run with ANYONE you like! Whether is it alone, with one friend or a group of family/friends. We offer you group discounts! The greater the number of runners registered together, the higher the discount rates!
42Race – Virtual Race Series gives all runners a platform to run #anytime, #anywhere, #withanyone.
How Does A Virtual Race Works?
Decide where and when to run. Run at any location you want. You can use the treadmill, run around your neighbourhood, and even explore new sites! You can run the event anyday (within the race dates), anytime, at any place you want.
Complete and record your run with any route tracking running app available. Take a screenshot once you are done and log in to https://mission42run.com/my-account/ for submission within the race dates.
Attractive Prizes To Be Won!
Stay tuned to our Facebook (42Race) & Instagram (@42raceasia) for our Pre-Race Giveaways before the race event officially commence. All are welcomed to participate!
We do have Post-Race contests as well, where it is relatively easy for all runners to take part in during the run.
Join other 10,000 + runners to get inspired with the latest running news